First and foremost, you are awesome and your information is priceless. I, for one, will always read your newsletter.
I do have a question as per YOUR request:
There has been many subjects written on the subject of finding a product line and/or niche market and using one of the wholesale supply directories to drop ship them. It just seems that the other sellers on eBay have lower priced sources.
My question is, do you have or know of a REAL resource that can actually walk one through the entire process once of finding eBay products?
Terry, can you guide us as to what/where and how to go about finding products to sell on eBay??
Thanks and God Bless,
Check your eBay knowledge now.
I do not do drop shipping and I think it is the wrong way to go. It’s just too competitive. The big problem with drop shipping is there are too many people out there trying to compete only on price.
You say the other sellers have lower cost sources. I doubt that is true. I think those sellers are selling for close to their cost and making little money. Few of them make any money, but there is a constant stream of new people, so it looks attractive.
If you want to sell new products you need to concentrate on items others are not selling. You need to find sources other sellers are unaware of. That is not hard to do.
There are articles here on IWantCollectibles about finding new products. Here’s a list of a few of them:
- Finding eBay Products By Finding People
- Identifying eBay Products People Want This article and the one above explain why looking for people rather products is more profitable.
- The Truth About eBay Product Sourcing Lists explains the importance of finding non competitive sources.
- Successful eBay Sellers looks at the attitudes of successful sellers and what they sell.
- Secret eBay Product Sources shows you how to buy items online you can sell on eBay. Includes a list of sites.
- Don Hoppe’s “Ebay Arbitrage explains Don’s method of buying items on eBay to resell on eBay.
- Twelve Simple Ways To Find And Buy Antiques and Collectibles
- Finding Wholesale Products To Sell On eBay covers finding profitable wholesale products, talking companies into shipping directly to your buyers (dropshipping) and more..
Here’s a link to All articles about Finding eBay Products.
Did this answer your question? If not, try looking at the questions and answers within the Finding Products, General category, or do a search for other questions.